Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sky and Cheeto babysitting



Posted by Picasa
Mom dropped us off at Erin's ( who has a new house by the way) and then she had to head back north to back in time that evening for meetings. Erin and I wanted to go to Costco and pick up another van from Sky's parents. Sky and Cheeto said they were fine just watching the kids so we could get back faster and less stressed out. :) When Erin and I returned Cade, Kelson and Trevor were playing in her living room, then around the corner walks Analise. I asked Cade, "Where's Daddy?" He replies, "He's asleep downstairs." Erin asked Trevor where his daddy was. His reply was, "Sleeping with Cade's dad." I headed downstairs to see if what we had been told was true. As you can see, the boys were right. They were just dozing either. I stood there staring at them and neither one of them flinched. I ran up the stairs to get my camera and after 3 camera flashes still no movement. I wouldn't have been that mad if it had just been the boys- since they are older and pretty much know what to not get into. But Analise was just wandering around Erin's house, that was completely new to her (Analise). I still give him grief about this one!

0 comments: