Monday, May 09, 2011

My little Princess'

Our girls LOVE to play dress-up. This was A2 playing dress up while potty-training. Isn't it adorable.... princess on the pot?!?!? LOL! This will be a classic that will show up in her wedding video one day or maybe use it for blackmail. Who knows! She is completely potty trained and does a great job telling ANYONE when she needs to go. :) and I do mean ANYONE! Can I just say what a relief it is not having to budget in the $40 box of diapers at costco each month? Cheeto and I have officially started the next stage of kids. We no longer have to carry the diaper bags, bottles, sippy cups, wipes, etc. It's bittersweet... but so exciting too!


I added this picture because these are my little helpers in crime each day. A1 has started going to pre-school a couple mornings a week. And I have to say, it kinda makes me sad! She will start kindergarten in the fall and there goes another one out the door and out of the protective walls of home all day! K swears he will be a good big brother for her at school. I thank Heavenly Father every day for giving me the best of both boys and girls. But I am so grateful the girls came at the end. We have so much fun together shopping, baking, cleaning, movie watching, painting toes, the list goes on and on. Mom, Dad, and Lettie offer to keep them so I can run errands but I very often like to decline unless it's a dr appt or something. I just so love spending that time with them!

1 comments:

Jody said...

Beautiful little girls! My Brock will be going to Kindergarten in the fall, too, and I know what you mean about them leaving the protection of home!! I can't even think about it without tearing up.