Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 18 - Bear Lake take 2




Oh... I live for these moments, when C is still allowing me to hug him! He was such a little man for me on this trip. I had lots of help from family to help with the kids but I still missed Cheeto. Cheeto just knows what help I need without having to ask. C was a pretty darn good substitute! He sure is growing up fast!

Ok... this is so "can" style! LOL! We had taken the canopy on our first trip to Bear Lake. Dad had asked that I fold up the actual canopy part (I have had LOTS of experience getting it just right so it will fit nicely back in the bag). So I folded it up and left it in the office. Mom thought it was a tent and put it in the basement, I didn't know that. Well, neither did she until we got to the lake and only had a frame for shade. :) So we used towels and blankets from the van to make-shift a little shade for the little girls. Embarrassing? YES! Oh well! Who cares?
Cheeto got a good laugh out of the story.

We miss Daddy in all these family pictures!

K just chillin... literally! It was cold water!

Bear Lake sand is NOTHING like North Carolina's outter banks! UGH... this stuff was black and stuck to everything! We will have Bear Lake sand in our bathing suits forever. :) But they had so much fun playing in it.

Sweet "J"!
"T"

Can you tell she is quite content with the day's activities!?!?!?!

Boys LOVE to dig! Dig what? Who knows... but they literally did it the entire day.
No! That's not what you think it is! Because of her playing in the sand, it had worked it's way inside her diaper. We couldn't get it off without using the water. It is honestly just sand! We had to do it to all the girls... under the age of 5 anyway. :)

0 comments: