Thursday, April 08, 2010

Discovery Place Charlotte

We decided to take the kids to Charlotte to the Discovery Place. Because we have a Natural Science Center membership we were able to go for FREE!!! Pretty much the reason we went. We packed lunches and at in the car. A1 likes to pack lunches because she feels older, because the boy's "get" to pack a lunch for school and work every day.


I was only able to get a few pictures before my camera died. GRRRRR... the boys had a great time building cars for the "pine wood derby" track. It was pretty much the same thing. They have great imaginations and built some amazing looking cars. One of K's inventions.
C intensely working on his car.

They had a great toddler area for A2. She was very content playing there. There was a bridge thing that she kept walking back and forth on.
I love Sassy's smile in this picture!

They had a LIFE SIZED "light bright" center. Do you all remember those from you childhood. I do! We loved them. I would want one of these in my house. Sassy played here forever!
I'm very serious.... I want one in my house!





This room was fully of physic experiments and science stuff. C and A1 thought this center was lots of fun. You had to jump and sit on this seat things, it would push air through the tubes and make a ball hit a bell at the time. A1 couldn't jump hard enough to get her ball hit the bell. C was pretty close. Sorry for the motion sickness at the beginning.
I bumped into someone while I was filming. :) OOPS!

1 comments:

Logan Stewart said...

Hi - I'm Logan Stewart, Public Relations Manager for Discovery Place. We saw your blog in our Google Alerts and just wanted to let you know our marketing team enjoyed reading it immensely! Thank you so much for visiting and we hope you will return after June when our aquarium and rainforest are open! (P.S. - Love the video at the end of your post!)

Logan Stewart

logans@discoveryplace.org