Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Girls just Wanna Have FuN.... Mommies TOO!

Daughters are just a blessing to have!

I went to a craft show bag in November and met "The Great Jewelry Heist" ladies. This gave me the idea for this party. I'm not a huge birthday party thrower. I like making birthdays a BIG family event. But I do very much enjoy my girls night. A1 is always disappointed that these girls nights are usually only for me and my friends. So I decided to do a Mother/Daughter party. I remember mother/daughter parties growing up with my mom. The RS use to have one about once a year. I LOVED them and looked forward to them. I felt like A1 was old enough for such a party. .A1 also enjoys getting her "mommy pedicure" about once a month. I thought this would be really fun for the little girls. Such little princesses they are! They were so cute lined up in a row soaking their feet. The party was a big success. We missed a few of our guests that couldn't make it but had a blast. I think it was a nice relaxing night for both the mom's and their daughters. I may have to make this a yearly event. SO MUCH FUN!
I am blessed to have such fun little girls!




P was such a big helper. She went around helping everyone string their beads.
She sat with Mom for quite awhile helping her.

A1 was just so thrilled to have her friends over! This is such a rare occasion in our house. I'm not a huge party thrower.
She changed her mind MANY times before deciding on this bracelet. She lined them up how she wanted and then I helped her string them on. Little happy camper!
Our party was for our entire girl family, well, minus A2. We were glad they came even though there were a bunch of 4-5 year olds running around. I love my in-laws!
Cute Bracelets Ladies!

This was a down moment for Sassy. It was WAY after her 7:30 bedtime. She didn't want her picture taken at this particular time.
Little ladies eating cookies and punch while watching Barbie movie.
This was awesome!
The little girls just sat there so the moms could make their jewelry
and have an adult conversation.

A1 wanted this one taken because she was sorry for being a stinker in the other picture.
I just love her! :)

How adorable are they?


50 little piggies painted pretty!


1 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.