Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My lastest Crafty Addition





I have been looking for months to find a good solution to end my nagging to get the kids to be more responsible. I found a similar idea to mine but of course, I had to make it my own and make it work for us. Thanks to "Signs by Jodi 2", my go to girl for fabulous vinyl lettering, for making them individual and ADORABLE! I let each child pick out their colors and clip art for their charts. I got the steel at Lowes. It was the most expensive and the BIGGEST pain in the butt to cut. Thanks to a great friend for helping me! I used old wood frames I already had and painted them black. I only had 3 frames that's why A2 doesn't have one yet. I figured it was ok since she really isn't old enough to really help with much. :) I found the really cute different magnets at Office depot for $2. In the end my total cost per chart was about $8. Not too shabby for individually framed magnetic charts. I hope they live up to the expectations I have placed on them! We shall see. I'll keep you posted.


2 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

SUPER cute!! I love them! Good job!

Lyndzi said...

Those turned out really cute. Where did you end up getting the magnet boards from?