Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Family Pictures 2009



All you moms out there know the time and energy that goes into getting some decent family pictures. There is a reason why we all go years in between them. By the time we have spent stressful hours trying to find clothes that coordinate, get the hair curled and gelled, and then beg and plead with the kids and husband to please put on a happy face; we then find out that there is literally only a couple of pictures out of a hundred that work. I absolutely LOVE the results but man, the stress and effort that went into these pictures is exhausting to even go back and think about. Most of the photo session, we were telling the kids with much stress, "PLEASE, stop! SMILE dang it! Please stand still!" You get the idea. It was ridiculous at moments. It took some serious encouragment to get Cheeto to kiss me. He doesn't believe in public display of affection. :) I'm so grateful for the good friends that took them for us (he does a FABULOUS job) and Sissy for helping me rumage closets to help me get everyone coordinated. We took them two different days so some of the outfits did change due to weather. I'm so excited to get some developed and hung on the wall. Enjoy the video y'all.

4 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

OHHH!! Those were so fabulous!! You have so many great pics!! I love, love, love them!

Lyndzi said...

Those turned out so good. I think the very last one is my fav!

pagefamily said...

Oh my goodness! Shena, these kids are gorgeous!!!
The "A's) just melt my heart!!!

Kayc said...

These pics are great! So I have a question.....I am wanting to make those church books that you had for your kids. They had church pictures and then some family pictures as well. I was wondering if you had a hard copy of an outline or the photos you used for that? Also, did you get them laminated and bound somewhere? Thanks girl!