Monday, November 15, 2010

Simple Moments MINI Photoshoot

Simple Moments Photography did a mini-shoot for us Halloween weekend. We got all these fabulous pictures taken in less than 40 minutes. I was so impressed how well she captured our kids' personalities and we didn't have to fight with them to do it. Amy is fabulous! If you are interested check out her blog/website for contact info!

C is growing so fast! Look more like a little man every day!
He is also to the age that he can smile for most pictures and get a good one!
That is just AWESOME!


Not sure what it is but this kid just has a twinkle in his eye and Amy caught it.



Sweet Sassy! I LOVE THIS GIRL!



Can't believe our baby is 2 TOMORROW! Where does the time go?
Such an A2 face!


The man I LOVE! He is such a good sport putting up with me and all the pictures.


"Llano's" 2010

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Such cute pictures. I love your hair. It looks great on you!

Lacey said...

Your kids are so cute. These pictures make me think that I really need to get my family pictures done.

Tia J said...

Those are great pictures. The kids aer growing so fast!!