Sunday, May 09, 2010

And my hair gets shorter

I have been wanting to change my hairstyle for awhile now. I have loved my older sister's hair for forever! She has really short, funky hair and can get ready in a split second. I covit the split second part. I hate my morning regimen. And I mean HATE!!!! So about a month ago I went to get my hair cut with NO intention to change things up. However, I came home with a way shorter do. It has taken me this long to start enjoy my new do. Unfortunately I still can't ready in a split second but it is faster. I also enjoy that it looks the same all day whether I'm out in the weather elements or have taken a nap. That is really nice. It's starting to grow on me. It's taken awhile for sure. Not LOVING yet but maybe I'll get there. Any opinions? Honesty please!!!!





4 comments:

Tia J said...

I think you look great and I love teh new look. But I have to say I am one that likes short hair. Mine is getting too long I am wanting to chop mine again. My vote is yes its a keeper.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Love it! It totally fits you and matches your personality. Very Sporty!

Carolina Chocolate said...

Like it!

ameliaharris99 said...

You look great! Honestly, it looks very cute on you. :)