Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...


I have been blessed with THE GREATEST family! Cheeto didn't have time to make my cake this year unless it was the day before. I told him the kids would love to do it. C has been baking cakes and brownies pretty much alone for months now. So when the boys got home from school that's what they did. I love this picture of them. Even little A2 was in on the help... she was content to sit by them on their stool. SO CUTE!

Putting on the final touches.

I just love these people! Such cheesers some of them are!
Thank you everyone for such a great birthday! It was nice relaxing day.

A1 was thrilled that my present was wrapped in a Tinker Bell gift bag.
What was inside?
A PANTHERS SWEATSHIRT!
Thanks Mom and Dad (A and C) for some extra change.
Cheeto and the kids got me a gym membership.
SO EXCITED to get back in there and kick my butt back into shape!

2 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

Happy Birthday!! The kids baking your cake...so cute!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

When you blog you really blog! I am so glad you had a good trip to Idaho, the blessed state of Idaho! LOVE the headbands! The only thing left to say is Happy Birthday to both of you!