Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Greensboro Children's Museum

I decided a couple of weeks ago to use some of A2's being born/Christmas/birthday/de los Reyes money to buy a Children's Museum membership. We have loved it and have already gone enough times to have paid for the membership twice.

One afternoon we went and saw the Barnum and Bailey Circus clowns. A1 thought they were "ok" from a distance but REFUSED to get in a pictures with us.
A2 playing at the receptionist desk.
A1 wanted me to sit A2 in this chair and leave her there to play with the keyboard.


Nonie's House is A1's FAVORITE place to play.
It's a little house with everything built to children's size. LOTS of FUN! A2 enjoys playing the doctor's office nursery.
We dressed all the babies.


We rocked and walked all of the babies.
And gave out lots of LOVES!A1 was asked to be the co-leader of the Mardi Gras Parade. She felt so special.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Fun! I've never been there, but I bet Arden would love it. Maybe I'll fork out the $6 a person and take her.

Cyndie said...

I didn't know you had a membership. I'll call you the next time I go.