Thursday, December 20, 2007

Navigon Christmas Party

We went to Cheeto's office party today. Cade passed up watching the Polar Express in his pj's and drinking hot chocolate at school to go to this party. In the past the boys haven't been real keen on the idea of sitting on Santa's lap. This year, Cade wrote a letter and had it all prepared to give Santa. Kelson of course had to be like big brother. Cade wrote the letter at school. He brought it home and showed it to me but said nothing about bringing to the office party to give to Santa. It was such a crazy morning. I'm blessed with great in-laws that saved me some time. Mom and Dad went to check Cade out of school while I finished baking and getting the other 2 kids ready. When I met Cade at the office the first thing he said to me was, "Did you bring Santa's letter?" Long sigh..... NO! Cheeto, being the great father he is, went back home to find it. Cade's letter said that we didn't have a wreath on our door, but we did have sign saying Merry Christmas. I don't know why he thinkis we HAVE to have a wreath on the front door. He also said he wanted a Spiderman SORRY game that was at Target. When Santa started to read it he first said Superman. After all the kids had talked with Santa. Cade ran back to Cheeto's office to get the Spiderman PJ's he had changed out of for the party. He then showed Santa who Spiderman was, just to make sure he didn't bring the Superman one. I don't think there is a Superman SORRY game. It was kind of funny! What kids do sometimes?!?!?! Analise wasn't standing by us when Santa first walked in. She broke out screaming in tears when he said HOHOHO! She was so scared of him. As long as I held her, by the end she would give him high five. But she had a death grip with her legs on my waist. She was funny! Kelson was the first kid to visit him. He wanted to make sure he got his letter first. He just wrote the word Batman. Nothing else. I'm not sure what that means. The kids are getting so excited for Christmas.

0 comments: