Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mommy's Chocolate Pretzels



I had bought some chocolate dipped preztels the other day. I had opened the bag to eat a "couple" while my kids were napping. My 2 year old girl woke up and wanted to watch "Signing times". I went back to mound of Christmas sewing projects. About 15 minutes later, she walks into my sewing room with a chocolate go-T. I said, "Analise, what have you been eating?" She shrugs her shoulders and says, "Good." I asked, "Did you find mommy's preztels?" "UGH?" "Will you show me?" She then takes me to the garbage and shows me the EMPTY bag of pretzels. SHE ATE THE REST OF THE BAG!!! I was so sad. Then I realize what a bad mommy I was to be sad that she ate MY preztels and not worried how bad her tummy ache was going to be later!

1 comments:

Tia J said...

I was just laughing the whole time I watched that video! I bet they were good. That is something Trae would do!