Sunday, March 25, 2007

What an Eventful Day!

WOW! Today was crazy. Biggest news of the day.... ANALISE CUT HER FIRST TOOTH!!!!! We have been waiting and waiting for this day! She is miserable of course, running a fever and stuffy. But we are all so excited! She has been wanting to eat our food for months now.

I substituted for Cade's primary class. Ed Plummer, his previous teacher, had told me before that the class could be challenging. I went in and told the kids I can be fun or I can be mean. It all depends on your behavior. Cade says, "YES! She can be mean!" We had a good lesson. I really enjoyed it. It was on the Holy Ghost and I love teaching about the Holy Ghost! We had lots of good discussions.
We found out after church that Lettie went to the hospital for kidney stones at 6am. She was released about 2:00ish. She will be lying around for a couple of days at least. We tried to leave them alone today to give her some quiet over there. Kinda weird not spending some time at mom and dad's on a Sunday. Today was also Mom's 61st birthday. We ate Fast Sunday dinner at Yow's and had cake and ice cream. What a birthday for her to remember - spending all morning in a hospital waiting room.


0 comments: