Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm not mad at the Trash Man!

Friday night we had a ward dance. Cheeto did the music for the entire evening. My first thought was, "So, 10 years later, not much has changed! I'm with the DJ, again." Everyone had commented on what a good job Cheeto did. One sister came up to me and said, "We must have missed all the good music." :) It was quite funny! The evening allowed the kids to play around the gym with balloons and such. They had a tray of veggies for refreshments. Kelson wanted a plate of just carrots. I sat him at a table with his carrots and went to find Analise's shoes and coat. Next thing I know, Kelson is running towards me just screaming and pointing to Brother Holshouser, "THAT MAN threw my carrots in the garbage." He asked if I would get them back. I asked Brother Holshouser if he threw some carrots away. He had. He felt so bad and apologized many times to Kelson. Kelson just shyed away. Well, we passed them later in the parking lot. Kelson's door was open and Brother Holshouser walked passed and apologized again and gave Kelson a high five. As we were pulling out of the parking lot Kelson says, "Mom, that trash man is kinda nice." Kelson has referred to him as the "trash man" all weekend.

0 comments: