Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!
COLORING EASTER EGGS!




I was in charge of the Relief Society 165th Birthday Celebration. We had a traditional birthday party and talked about the history of Relief Society. It was a whole lot of stress for a very relaxing evening.




I embroidered 130 hankies with the RS emblem on them. I did it on my sewing machine, but it still took a very long time. All the sisters seemed to like it though.



These two pictures are for my mom and sisters. I told Erin about this skirt I was making and she asked for pictures. It turned out so cute if I do say so myself... (in the words of Nola :) )


Analise's hair is finally long enough for French Braids. I was so excited. I know it's cheesy to take pictures of this... but hey... she's my only girl that has hair to play with. I'm so glad she will let me play with it.

This is when Analise was teething. She was just a walking whiner with a fever. This is not like her to fall asleep anywhere else but her crib. This is more like a Kelson thing to do. I was doing something with Kelson and turned around to find Analise asleep on the hard floor. Kelson came running down the hall and stepped on her. Poor thing!








0 comments: