Sunday, July 31, 2011

C graduates from Elementary

I still can't believe we have a middle schooler in our house. Mom, is a bit scared for him. Lockers, class schedules, sports, more rude kids, HOMEWORK! Ok, mom is scared for herself too! C is a very introverted child. He hates standing in front of a crowd and having to face them. It makes him very nervous and uncomfortable. I was so proud of C! He did a great job getting up in front of 175 of his classmates families, perform a song and walk across the stage to get his certificate/diploma thingy. You can tell in the picture above he wasn't thrilled about it.......

..... until he had that baby in his hand. He immediately sat down and flashed mom a big C smile! I LOVE HIM!
Now don't get me wrong, I am very proud of him and his accomplishments. He finished the year with straight A's! I'm beyond proud and believe they deserve to be recognized but I think the full on elementary graduation is ridiculous.

0 comments: