Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Appalachian Bathroom

Llano Update (Cheeto's Brood)
Quick story. I'll try to do a full update tomorrow morning.

Teresa was getting a serging lesson yesterday from Shena around lunch time. Christian Hines (who works with me in the office) and I went home to eat lunch with them. It was a beautiful day. Sunny, 70 degrees. Just before Christian and I left to head back for work, we were all talking by the open front door (glass screen door was still closed). Kelson was in a pretty good mood, and said that he wanted to open our car door for us when we went out (not sure when he started doing that). So he went outside, but the rest of us were still talking. Shena, Christian and I had our backs to the door, but Teresa was able to see out the glass screen door. All of the sudden she goes "What is THAT?" We all turned to see Kelson standing on the sidewalk just in front of the door, pants and underwear at his ankles, holding his shirt up, peeing on the grass. Kid has never done that before that I know of. And he couldn't do it in the bushes, or in the backyard. He did it in the front of the house, facing the street! How do you discipline a child when you are laughing hysterically?

I'll share pictures later - well, not of Kelson peeing, but others we've taken recently.

0 comments: