Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Analise learns about curling irons



So today started off like any other day. I start to get ready and in between my routine Analise fits in. I do my hair and then unplug my flat iron and plug the curling iron in for Analise's hair. I always sit her by/in the sink in my bathroom. She usually finds a toothbrush, make-up or squirt bottle to entertain herself. My iron is usually cool by now so I sit the curling in between the wall and my flat iron so she won't be tempted to grab it. If any of you have seen my bathroom, it isn't lush with extra counter space, there isn't any! Well, today Analise was clever and picked up her curling iron. I kind of inhaled scared like - you know the reaction , well I think it made Analise jump because she dropped the curling on her leg. It wasn't few seconds later that the screaming began. Poor thing, I felt awful. It was when I was about 6 or 7 that my older sister burned my arm pretty bad. I can still remember the day. I knew Analise would have her moment. I just didn't think she was be a year old. Check out the blisters on her leg. Ugly- huh!??!?! I am covering it with neosporin to see if it really minimizes the scarring.

1 comments:

Tia J said...

No fun for Analise! I found your blog finally! Your family pictures are so cute! Well we are finally back we are going to have to make our way down there soon! our blog is thefunjolleys.blogspot.com talk to you soon