Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas Pics



Arellano's 2006 Christmas PJ's
This one is out of place.






Santa came to visit at Cheeto's new office. They just had a mini office party afterwards.








Analise didn't like this at all. She was much better when I was holding her. We just had to try for one picture.









As you can tell, Kelson was very unsure about this situation. When Santa asked who wanted to sit on his lap Cade immediately said that Kelson wanted to. Kelson was timid but he did it. This is the first year that they both did. I was so proud!







Cade telling Santa that he wanted Chick Hicks and King from the Cars movie for Christmas. Sad to say that Santa ran out and had to tell him that he would try to mail it later.





I have to give Cheeto some credit. He took this picture. How cute are they? Of course I would think that! It's just not very often you can three kids under the age of 6 to smile so cute all at the same time!




Daddy and Analise after church on Christmas Eve. I just realized I'm not in any of the pictures. Too bad! I didn't feel very good so I didn't look very good either. That will be another post!






Cade gave Cheeto some much grief about not putting lights on our house. One day we were pulling up to our house and Cade said, "Look Dad, that house - they like Christmas; that house- like Christmas; our house- we don't like Christmas." Santa was unable to get Cade one of the things on his list so he told Daddy to put lights up to make Cade happy. The lights turned out pretty funky on camera.

0 comments: